|List of Publications|
- Sangram Ray, G. P. Biswas and Mou Dasgupta, "Secure Multi-purpose Mobile Banking using Elliptic Curve Cryptography", Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, 2016, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 1-24.
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "A Certificate Authority (CA) Based Cryptographic Solution for HIPAA Privacy/Security Regulations", Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences, Elsevier, 2014, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 170-180. Citation - 7
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Design of an Efficient Mobile Health System for Achieving HIPAA Privacy-Security Regulations", International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing, Inderscience, 2014, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 378-387. Citation - 3
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Design of Mobile Public Key Infrastructure (M-PKI) Using Elliptic Curve Cryptography", International Journal of Cryptography and Information Security, 2013, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 25-37. Citation - 3
- Sangram Ray, Urbi Chatterjee and G. P. Biswas, "Efficient and Secure Communication Architecture for E-Health System", International Journal of Emerging Trends and Technology in Computer Science, 2013, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 93-101.
- Mou Dasgupta, G. P. Biswas and Sangram Ray, "Traffic Flow Modeling of Data Networks and its Solution using Goal Programming", Proc. of World Congress on Engineering 2016 (WCE-16), at Imperial College, London, U.K, Jun 29 - July 1, 2016, vol. 1, pp. 188-193. (http://www.iaeng.org/publication/WCE2016/WCE2016_pp188-193.pdf).
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "An ECC based Public Key Infrastructure usable for Mobile Applications", Proc. of the Second International Conference on Computational Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CCSEIT-2012), Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore, India, October 26-28, 2012, available on ACM Digital Library and DBLP, pp. 562-568 (doi: 10.1145/2393216.2393310). Citation - 5
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Design of RSA-CA Based E-Health System for Supporting HIPAA Privacy-Security Regulations", Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Communication, Computing and Security (ICCCS-12), at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India, October 6-8, 2012, available on Procedia Technology Elsevier, 6 (2012), pp. 954-961(doi: 10.1016/j.protcy.2012.10.116). Citation - 1
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Establishment of ECC-based Initial Secrecy Usable for IKE Implementation", Proc. of World Congress on Engineering 2012 (WCE-12), at Imperial College, London, U.K, July 4-6, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 530-535. (http://www.iaeng.org/publication/WCE2012/WCE2012_pp530-535.pdf). Citation - 10
- Sangram Ray, Rachana Nandan and G. P. Biswas, "ECC Based IKE Protocol Design for Internet Applications", Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT-12), at Academy of Technology, Hooghly, India, February 25-26, 2012, available on Procedia Technology Elsevier, 4 (2012), pp. 522-529 (doi: 10.1016/j.protcy.2012.05.083). Citation - 2
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Design of Mobile-PKI for Using Mobile Phones in Various Applications", Proc. of First IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS-11), at Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, December 21-23, 2011, pp. 197-202, available on IEEE-Xplore (doi: 10.1109/ReTIS.2011.6146885). Citation - 6
- Sangram Ray and G. P. Biswas, "Internet Key Exchange protocol using ECC-based public key certificate", IAENG Transactions on Engineering Technologies, Springer, 2013, vol. 229, pp. 391-404.
- Certificate of Merit for The 2012 International Conference of Information Security and Internet Engineering (ICISIE-2012) under World Congress on Engineering 2012 (WCE-2012), 04-06 July, 2012 at Imperial College, London, U.K.
- ISM-JRF Fellowship funded by MHRD, Govt. of India, to pursue Ph.D. in Computer Sc. & Engg. at Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India. (from 30.09.2010 to 13.11.13)
- MHRD Scholarship funded by MHRD, Govt. of India, to pursue M.Tech.(Computer Application) at Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India. (from 01.07.2007 to 30.06.2009)
- Secured All India Rank - 49, Score - 483 and Percentile - 98.18% in All India GATE - 2006.
- Silver Medal from Bhatar Block, West Bengal, India for scoring highest marks in Mathematics in 10th class board exam, 1999.